Mobile App Development
To build native means to use all the capabilities of the mobile devices. It means not to compromise on experience you create for the user and eventually means a solid foundation for scaling up and turning a mobile product into a real business. We use Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android, with a sheer focus on performance and clean code.
</> iOS Native App Development
</> Android Native App Development
</> React Native Cross Platform App Development
</> Product Architecture
</> Agile Project planning
Our specialty: scalable mobile products
We cover all the bits and pieces needed to develop a top-notch, innovative mobile product, from strategy, to design and coding all the product components.
Waterfall vs Agility
What development methodology should we follow? It simple means how to organize workflows during development.
- Agile development methodology
- classic, traditional, so this is a waterfall methodology.
The waterfall model
- All the developers and the customers know at the beginning of the project what parts of the product will be developed and introduced.
- There are more transparency in the project development phase, the customer has got more information of the development and the progress is also measurable.
- For an easier, not too complex job it is more cost effective than the agile development method, leaving many iterations.
- The customer does not require such a high degree of involvement as agile development.
- Since the individual software elements are planned at an early stage of the project, later development can take place in parallel, so development is faster than the agile methodology.
- If we do not devote enough time to designing the software, the app, or the web application at the beginning of the project, we will not get the functionality or user experience that we have expected.
- The customer sometimes feels under pressure at the planning stage because of the many issues that need to be answered at this stage. Another problem maybe, that the customer may not be expected to be able to outline the wireframe of the prospective application or it’s precise operation. At the Appz4, we place special emphasis on design and help you embed a business idea with a dedicated project manager.
Agile methodology and Scrum
- The client has plenty of opportunities to intervene during the development process and can easily change functions.
- The customer feels more involved in the project.
- Development is even more user-centered due to many interactions.
- Because this methodology is very large and requires constant time on the part of the client, there may be a problem if this does not happen and the development slows down, stops.
- Agile works best when only dedicated developers and professionals work on it. Therefore, it is not worthwhile to start with a unique development below the given size.
- Because agile development thinks in a specific time-based development with continuous re-prioritization, some software components or modules may not be time-consuming. This will result in additional sprints, which can easily mean the slippage of development time and the expense of costs.
- Due to the iterative nature of the agile project, there may be a lot of refactoring (reconsideration, rewriting) that can lead to a deterioration in software product quality.
Successful application development is the key for the future success. Android is currently the fastest growing mobile platform.
We follow the development process from the first brainstorming through the implementation for uploading to the App Store.